The Mary Brogan Museum of Art and Science is a world-class educational and cultural organization that incorporates hands-on science activities with visual art exhibits that teach as well as entertain.
The ticket prices listed below do not include admission to TITANIC: The Artifact Exhibition, click here for pricing information.
- $5 for children (3-17), students (with valid ID),
- $7.50 senior citizens (60 and up), and military (with valid ID)
- $10 for adults
- Children 2 years old and younger are FREE!
- ASTC and Brogan Museum Members are FREE!
Group Admission Rates (Group of 15 or more)
- $4.50 Children (3-17)
- $7.50 Adults
School Groups Pre-K - 12 (Group of 10 or more)
- $4.50 Basic Tour
- $5.50 Tour with Exploration Class
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
New Year's Day
Guest parking is available in the Kleman Plaza parking garage. (Republic Parking 224-5524)
350 S. Duval St.
Tallahassee, Fl 32301